Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 14, Crowd At The Beach

We decided to go to the beach again, but this time being Saturday, it was crowded. Children running around, people everywhere. Ash didn't really enjoy herself, but I tried to have fun. I finally got the boogie board to work and I played the heck out of it. It was tough navigating around the small children, at some point a VERY OBNOXIOUS hispanic family parked their chairs and tents directly behind ours. They did all but tell us to leave. They were loud, didn't care if they kicked sand onto us, talked with their mouths full of food. After a short while we left. We returned to the house and I almost immediately fell asleep on the couch. Ash went to pick us up some lunch from Jose's Real Cuban Food, but I was too tired to eat. All the sleep I lost watching the dogs over the last two weeks had finally caught up with me. So we just relaxed the day and watched The Last Airbender on Nicktoons. It's a really good show. I can't wait to see the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment